We have revised and repackaged our most popular software applications to make it clearer for you what we can offer you, and to showcase the most state of the art open source software available.
Using open source software means you are not tied into any licence agreement with us or any other third parties. If you wish us to keep the content management or ecommerce platform up to date, its a very straight-forward software upgrade. Open source also means the software is contributed by the community of developers like us, who write plugins or extensions to make the software flexible and scalable like never before.
All the solutions are web based, meaning there is no software to install on your machine, so you can access the admin area of your site and edit pages wherever you are in the world!
CONTENT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS (CMS)
- CUSTOM: Hand written custom code, unique to your sites requirements.
- STANDARD: WordPress – Excellent admin for managing site, very powerful CMS and publishing platform, many plugins to make integration with third party sites, rich media and social networks a breeze.
- LIGHT: CushyCMS – Easy to use, lightweight, unilimited users, unlimited pages, no training required.
» CMS prices start from £1,000, depending on site features, and flexibility of editing your site content.
- CUSTOM: Hand written custom code integrated into new or existing web site, , unique to your sites requirements.
- STANDARD: Magento – Super powerful CMS and ecommerce platform, for up to 1000 products and beyond. Over 1 million downloads. Being adopted by some big international companies as they realise the potential.
- LIGHT: Shopify or WP-ecommerce (using WordPress) – Adding these extensions to a site adds ecommerce functionality seamlessly. For up to 100 products.
» Ecommerce prices start from £1,000, depending on how number of products, and the payment provider, ie: Paypal, Google Checkout or a merchant account, like Protx.
Not sure about what you are looking for? Don’t worry, our first job when we talk to new clients is always to listen and then devise a web strategy on how we can make your web project a complete success. Contact us