Email marketing is still a fantastic way to create loyal and engaged users.
B2B Email Marketing Statistics
- 1. Email is the third most influential source of information for B2B audiences, behind only colleague recommendations and industry-specific thought leaders.
- 2. 86% of business professionals prefer to use email when communicating for business purposes.
- 3. CTRs are 47% higher for B2B email campaigns than B2C email campaigns.
- 4. 59% of B2B marketers say email is their most effective channel in terms of revenue generation.
- 5. 56 percent of brands using emoji in their email subject lines had a higher open rate, according to a report by Experian.
- 6. Tuesday is the best day of the week to send email (according to 10 email marketing studies).
I wanted to share with you a collection of email designs that brands over around the world are using for their current campaigns.
In terms of see what the competition are doing, analysing this, and using the ideas or inspiration for your next campaign is going to be very beneficial for you.
Review & Measure
All businesses need to review and measure their User Experience (UX) and Conversion rate optimisation (CRO) on an ongoing basis. The bottom line is make an improvement to your email template design, or even just an effective title, and you can see an increase or decrease in open rates, for example. You can measure this in your report dashboard, we use Mailchimp.
Over time, if you can measure which elements of your email design are working well, and remove those which aren’t. A/B test – and then pick a winner.
See below for our favourite sites for inspiration.