So 2007 was good for Business, here what happened at Callender Creates:
- Jim Callender was Awarded Freelancer of the Year. A very useful tool for gaining extra publicity and leading to fantastic networking opportunities at various UK events.
- Contributing writer for freelanceuk.com and The Insight Magazine. Insight’s distribution in the Brighton area is 20,000.
- Variety of interesting pitches for global projects either as main company, or collaborating with other local agencies
- Developing company and marketing services in the business communities of the South East UK and London
- Moved into new offices right in the heart of the North Laine
- Established team of 4, including designers, developers and programmers we are outsourcing work to
- Streamlining of work by using variety of online applications. Particularly, Google apps for your domain.
- Move from Windows based PC’s to Mac based system.
- Enjoyed a variety of work from consultancies employing our skills for web marketing and development review of web sites, full integration to CMS based systems and database apps
I’m certainly excited about the prospects for developing relationships with colleagues and other businesses in Brighton. Also reaching out to new clients with our new site which we aim to launch by easter this year.